RUDOLF STEINER SCHOOL TRUST (MANAWATU)/ MATARIKI KINDERGARTEN
STATEMENT OF GOVERNANCE
Trustees strive to live by the following six principles
1. To be awake in the now and aware of our spiritual guidance, in our role
in developing Steiner education in the Manawatu.
2. To have strength of will, providing direction, steadfastness and leadership, in order to safeguard our special character.
3. To have commitment – accepting and maintaining responsibility for nurturing, honouring and protecting the wonder of childhood.
4. Looking to the future, we need flexibility, to tread with care and to have a genuine interest in the health of our community.
5. A willingness to listen, to be open to all viewpoints of management, staff, and parents/caregivers/whanau.
6. To have regard for confidentiality, to protect individuals' rights to privacy.
Reviewed November 2015
Ratified March 2016