RUDOLF STEINER SCHOOL TRUST (MANAWATU)/ MATARIKI KINDERGARTEN
STATEMENT OF GOVERNANCE
Trustees strive to live by the following six principles:
* To be awake in the now and aware of our spiritual guidance, in our role
in developing Steiner education in the Manawatu.
* To have strength of will, providing direction, steadfastness and leadership, in order to safeguard our special character.
* To have commitment – accepting and maintaining responsibility for nurturing, honouring and protecting the wonder of childhood.
* Looking to the future, we need flexibility, to tread with care and to have a genuine interest in the health of our community.
* A willingness to listen, to be open to all viewpoints of management, staff, and parents/caregivers/whanau.
* To have regard for confidentiality, to protect individuals' rights to privacy.
Reviewed November 2020
Ratified February 2021